Here is the link for my photos on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/96609848@N04/ obviously by the link you can tell I used flickr for my photosharing site.
I think photosharing has a lot of opportunities for businesses. Think about it, if you are an architect and you want to share your blueprints with many offices in town all you have to do is upload it to your photosharing account and wham! Everyone can now view them from one single place. Also memos to employees or announcements about the company can be posted on your photosharing site and all employees can access the information without you having to duplicate it to every employee. A simple sign off sheet saying you viewed the information hanging by the time clock would ensure every employee views it. Photos of company picnics can also be posted on the site. Photos of new employees with a profile can also be posted so the other employees can get to know a little about them. I am sure there are many other things that would be useful these are just a few I came up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment