Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone! My name is Staci and this is the digital firm class. Welcome to my blog, now if I can just remember how to get back in to the blog all will be bright and shiny in my world. Wearing my sparkles today! So now that we have our blogs up and running, let's play with them and make this class fun!

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I like the color and the details like the font and the picture. The welcome statement is thin so any points lost from this module will be applied to that. I would like you to find a picture of a humingbird and post it to a new entry, please. It is due by Thursday, May 16 at noon. I will award points to that post based on the creative story of why you posted a flamingo to your blog (you may not state that I made you.) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please ignore the word flamingo in the last sentence. I meant to type humingbird.

      Delete